BEFORE Work Begins
- You must be certain that neither you or anyone living in your home has symptoms of COVID-19. The NHS website can help you with this.
- If anyone in your home is isolating as a precaution, then work can only start when they have completed 14 days in isolation and are symptoms free.
- Make sure you talk with Home Entertainment Team before we visit your home.
- Cut down on face – to – face contact by using phones or tablet devices with cameras to have conversations with our engineers.
- Ask what personal protection equipment (PPE) our engineer will be using.
- If you are clinically vulnerable, tell our engineer so he can take extra care.
- As always remember to agree the scope of work and price before going ahead.
WHILE The Work Is Being Done
- Disinfect door and handles daily before and after our engineer comes into your home.
- Work together to protect each other by remembering to follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- If you have to get close, stay side-to-side rather than facing each other.
- Our engineer’s hard work always deserves a cuppa, but make sure you’re careful to only touch the handle when making it, and when the drink is finished, wash up the mug straight away with hot, soapy water.
- If you feel you are or could be infected while the work is being done, tell our engineer, and stop all works. Then follow the government’s procedures on self-isolation until it is safe for work to start again.
AFTER The Work Is Done
- Disinfect all areas where Home Entertainment Team engineer has worked, especially around doors and handles.
- Keep payment and paperwork contactless.
- Contact Home Entertainment Team to warn us if you or anyone else in your home shows symptoms of COVIS-19 within a week of the work being finished. You can use the form provided below.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK …
- How social distancing will be maintained while the work is being done
- How our engineer will ensure you are both protected
- How our engineer plan to deliver the work in your home
- If our engineer and his team are sure they are free from COVID-19 and have avoided contact with anyone who might have it
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK …
- Our engineer to stand further away if you feel they are breaking social distancing guidelines
- Our engineer to disinfect all equipment before and after and for them to use their own hand sanitiser throughout each day
- Our engineer to protect any areas in the house they might be working
- Our engineer to stop work if there is a potential risk of being infected by continuing
- Our engineer to ensure all the areas are clear, clean and safe when the job is done